Friday, April 15, 2011

A CALL TO MY "sILVER sPOON" CongreXman Rooney

A CALL TO MY "sILVER sPOON" CongreXman Rooney
I called Rooney's office to "suggest" that he oppose the Ryan Budget approach.

They replied that he thought it (THE RYAN PLAN) was a good first step. 

I said, "so he supports TAX CUT$ for the RICHEST AMONG US! 
But funding cuts for working people? " They said, adjustments may need to be made. It's just a first STEP... (it's off the cliff for US!)

I said, "Does the good Congressman expect to rely on Medicare in his GOLDEN YEAR$
or does he have a flush CONGRE$$IONAL Benefit package? 

The young drone explained that, she and the Congressman have the same insurance as me? 
I replied, I don't think so, cause if you and the Congre$$man have the same insurance as me,
then you wouldn't have any insurance. Cause I can't afford it.

I have a pre-existing condition called... LIFE?

She repeated, he thinks this (The Ryan giveaway to the RICH) is a good first step. 

I gave her my name and asked her to please tell the Congressman that every INDEPENDENT VOTER I KNOW OPPOSES THIS MEASURE. 

1 comment:

The Old Patriot said...

I have been thinking something similar. We could cut Millions out of the budget if we made the Congressman pay for their own insurance. They should further be cut off when they leave office of all perks. Hell, most of them are already MILLIONAIRES! Why should we the PEOPLE, support them at ALL.
Maybe then they might understand a little about the real cost of life.

Aren't they suppose to be working for us? Don't the people in his office know that? The person you talked too should have NO Opinion at ALL. Their job is to relay information. Period. I too have found a similar response. I never had any of my phone calls answered by Ileana Ros Lehtinen or her cousin Mario Diaz-Balart. Only Bill Nelson's office ever helped me and Bob Grhams office always was helpful. The Republicans don't want to hear anything from those that oppose them and their pocket stuffers.
They refuse to represent me as far as I can see. They believe in the 1984 slogan...

Ignorance is Strength
I do not!