Friday, April 15, 2011

A CALL TO MY "sILVER sPOON" CongreXman Rooney

A CALL TO MY "sILVER sPOON" CongreXman Rooney
I called Rooney's office to "suggest" that he oppose the Ryan Budget approach.

They replied that he thought it (THE RYAN PLAN) was a good first step. 

I said, "so he supports TAX CUT$ for the RICHEST AMONG US! 
But funding cuts for working people? " They said, adjustments may need to be made. It's just a first STEP... (it's off the cliff for US!)

I said, "Does the good Congressman expect to rely on Medicare in his GOLDEN YEAR$
or does he have a flush CONGRE$$IONAL Benefit package? 

The young drone explained that, she and the Congressman have the same insurance as me? 
I replied, I don't think so, cause if you and the Congre$$man have the same insurance as me,
then you wouldn't have any insurance. Cause I can't afford it.

I have a pre-existing condition called... LIFE?

She repeated, he thinks this (The Ryan giveaway to the RICH) is a good first step. 

I gave her my name and asked her to please tell the Congressman that every INDEPENDENT VOTER I KNOW OPPOSES THIS MEASURE. 

Post a Comment